Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Quarter 4 Goals

My fourth quarter goals are the same as always get good grades, pay more attention, participate, but since it’s quarter 4 our last quarter my new goals are to have as much fun possible with my friends and to just in joy every last minute I have with them before seventh grade. My other goal is also to make amends with people who don’t like me or say sorry if I hurt someone cause I want to start fresh in seventh grade. For fourth quarter I want to turn everything in on time and try not to get any twos. Quarter 3 I only got 1 two and that was in art for not being organized in my projects which is one thing I know I’m going to do better next year for sure. For quarter four I also want to participate more in gym I always do what they say to do but I do t always do it my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment